Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Simple Meal for One

I am a food lover. Everyone that knows me will agree with this statement. One of my hubby and my biggest monthly expense is food...groceries, restaurants, snacks etc etc. So I decided to start this fabulous food blog to share what we like.

As a first entry, I want to share my simple lunch today. I usually eat alone for lunch and I really don't like cooking for one. Today, however, I decided to whip up a simple lunch with just a can of Tuna. Fortunately, here in the Philppines, we have so many flavor canned tunas available. My choice for today was Century Tuna's Hot & Spicy Tuna.


 I chose a small can which is just right for one person. Its already flavored so no need to add anything...I did add onions to it when I heated it up and that made it even better. In the picture, you'll notice some kind of "red" ingredients. That's a piece of hot dog I added. I had it leftover from breakfast and just decided to throw it in as well.


My meal with rice:


That's my lunch for today. Simple yet flavorful! Hm, wonder what to have for dessert :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment